1 Qty = 25 Test Per Case
A Rapid Immunoassay for the Simultaneous Direct Detection and Differential Diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2, Influenza Type A and Type B Antigen from anterior nasal and nasopharyngeal swab specimens.
Infections with these viruses may present similar symptoms. However, we can tell them apart.
Status™ COVID-19/FLU A&B is an antigen test for use with nasopharyngeal swab specimens.
Status™ COVID-19/FLU A&B test has been granted emergency use authorization (EUA) by the FDA for use at the point-of-care setting. Therefore, during the duration of the emergency, this test can be performed in a patient care setting that is operating under a CLIA Waiver, Certificate of Compliance, or Certificate of Accreditation.
To place an order you must have a CLIA Waiver, Certificate of Compliance, or Certificate of Accreditation
Order Request for COVID-19/ Flu A&B
- Sensitivity and Specificity
- Anterior nasal swab specimen − Sensitivity 93.8 %, Specificity 100%
- Nasopharyngeal − Sensitivity 93.1 %, Specificity 100%
- Flu A - Sensitivity 91.4%, Specificity 95.7%
- Flu B - Sensitivity 87.6%, Specificity 95.9%
- FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)
- Visually read in 15 minutes
- Flocked nasopharyngeal swab for superior specimen collection and patient comfort
- Status™ COVID-19/Flu Package Insert
- Status™ COVID-19/Flu Procedure Card
- Status™ COVID-19/Flu Patient Fact Sheet
CPT COVID-19: 87811QW
FLU A: 87804QW
FLU B: 87804QW-59