SR463iR In-Floor Platform Scale With Rotating Display
The SR463iR is a flush-mounted platform scale. This is a great alternative when floor space is at a premium. The flush surface eliminates tripping hazards and hallway accessibility issues.
The weighing surface is covered with durable stainless steel to provide years of maintenance-free use. As a weighing station, the SR463iR will easily accommodate patients with walkers, canes, or wheelchairs.
The optional built-in thermal printer makes it easy for the caregiver or patient to print out a weight record with a time date stamp.
Rugged and Durable, this scale is built to last with the quality and reliability you’ve come to expect from SR®Scales.
Due to the weight of this product, Shipping costs will apply. Please complete the request form to place your order.
Order Request for SR463iR In-Floor Platform Scale With Rotating Display
- Touchless Operation - The scale will automatically turn on, lock in a stable weight, and print out a record with weight, date, and time stamp. (BMI can also be calculated and added to the record)
- Stainless Steel Platform - Easy to clean and maintain
- Steel Handrail with antimicrobial product protection* - The optional handrail provides patient stability without impacting the weight reading
- Large Weighing Surface - 32" x 36" standard or optional 32" x 50" (SR463iR-3) or 48” x 72” (SR463iR-4)
- Memory Recall - Recall the last stored weight
- Built-In Printer* - Front loading easy access thermal printer with auto-cut feature
*May have optional equipment - see product brochure for details