SR555i Stand-On Scale
Antimicrobial Technology and Optional Touchless Weighing
The SR555i scale combines accuracy, portability, and durability into one of the best-selling stand-on weighing systems on the market.
Manufactured of heavy-duty cast aluminum, the SR555i has a weight capacity of 1000 Lbs yet is lightweight, portable, and highly maneuverable, helping reduce caregiver strain and injury.
A true workhorse designed to go the distance for everyday institutional use.
Due to the weight of this product, Shipping costs will apply. Please complete the request form to place your order.
Order Request for SR555i Stand-On Scale
- Now featuring touchless weighing with optional AC power that enables the scale to remain plugged in, always on, and ready to weigh a patient with no button activation. Applies to SR555i, SR585i,and SR755i.
- Contains antimicrobial technology for powerful, continuous product protection against bacteria.
- Portable - Take the scale to the patient for an ideal point-of-use scale. Just Tip n' Go.
- Memory Recall - the last stored weight
- Battery Operated - 6 "C" cell batteries providing 10,000 weigh cycles. Programmable Auto Power Down (APD) to conserve battery life
- Solid Cast Aluminum Construction - Durable and easy to clean
- Integral Patient Hand Hold - The patient can use the scale for support without affecting accuracy.
- BMI Calculation - Enter height information to calculate and display Body Mass Index
- Serial Data Output (EHR) - Data Output can be used to communicate with Electronic Health Record systems
- 3-Sided Hand Rail* - Maximum patient support and safety
- Built-In Height Rod* - easily measures in both inches and centimeters
- Thermal Printer*
- Medical grade wall power supply*
*May have optional equipment - see product brochure for details