SR585i Stand-On Scale
Antimicrobial Technology and Optional Touchless Weighing
The SR585i Stand-On Scale is equipped with a large platform and full wrap-around handrail for patient stability. The integrated, wide-grip, wrap-around handrail permits patients who have difficulty ambulating to hold on for stability without affecting the weighing accuracy. Constructed of heavy-duty cast aluminum, the S585i has a capacity of 1000 lbs. yet is lightweight and easily transported by caregivers.
Due to the weight of this product, Shipping costs will apply. Please complete the request form to place your order.
Order Request for SR585i Stand-On Scale
- Now featuring touchless weighing with optional AC power that enables the scale to remain plugged in, always on, and ready to weigh a patient with no button activation. Applies to SR555i, SR585i,and SR755i.
- Contains antimicrobial technology for powerful, continuous product protection against bacteria.
- Portable - Just Tip n' Go! Take the scale to the patient for an ideal point-of-use scale.
- Memory Recall - Recall the last stored weight.
- Battery Operated - 6 "D" cell batteries providing 10,000 weigh cycles.
- Programmable Auto Power Down (APD) to conserve battery life.
- Solid Cast Aluminum Construction - Durable and easy to clean powder coated finish.
- Integral Patient Hand Hold - The patient can use the scale for support without affecting accuracy.
- Wide Grip, wrap-around Hand Rail - Maximum patient support.
- Optional Built-In Height Rod - easily measures both inches and centimeters.
- BMI Calculation - Enter height information to calculate and display Body Mass Index.
- Serial Data Output (EHR) - Data Out can be used to communicate with Electronic Health Record systems.
- Medical grade wall power supply*
*May have optional equipment - see product brochure for details