SR725i Wheelchair Scale
Do you have a need for a large weighing platform but don’t have the floor space? Then the SR725i may be just what you’re looking for.
The display mast folds down flat, allowing the scale to be rolled away and stored vertically, keeping hallways clear for safety. In addition, the aluminum frame is lighter than steel-based platforms, and the scale’s large weighing surface with integrated ramps easily accommodates patients with walkers, canes, chairs, and wheelchairs.
The wider SR725i-L can accommodate bariatric and motorized wheelchairs.
Rugged, dependable, and easy to store. Built with the quality and performance you’ve come to expect from SR Scales.
Due to the weight of this product, Shipping costs will apply. Please complete the request form to place your order.
Order Request for SR725i Wheelchair Scale
- Contains antimicrobial technology for powerful, continuous product protection against bacteria.
- Max Weight - 1000Lb / 454Kg
- Folding Design - The mast easily folds down and the platform can be tilted onto the integrated wheels for transport or storage.
- Aluminum Plate Construction - Durable and easy to clean surfaces.
- Memory Recall - Recall the last stored weight
- Battery Operated - 6 "D" cell batteries providing 10,000 weigh cycles.
- Programmable Auto Power Down (APD) to conserve battery life
- BMI Calculation - Enter height information to calculate and display Body Mass Index
- Serial Data Output (EHR) - Data Out can be used to communicate with Electronic Health Record systems
- Thermal Printer*
*May have optional equipment - see product brochure for details